Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of https://vee.com.pk/ Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Ad/Listing : refers to all the ads posted for selling the items and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Seller under his sole responsibility, in order to rent or sell a product or service and publish on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Seller : means any natural or legal person, a resident in Pakistan, holds an account and having submitted an ad/listing, on the Website. Any Seller must be connected to the Personal Account to submit and or manage its ads. Once Ad is submitted, a account is automatically created for the Seller.
- Personal Account : refers to the free account for any seller or buyer, which he/she must create to delete, post, manage and view its ads.
- Customer Service : means the department from which the Sellers or Buyers may obtain further information or contact when they need any assistance regarding their account. This service can be contacted via the contact page by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Vee services : Vee means the services made available to Buyers and Sellers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the website operated by Vee IT Solutions accessed mainly from the URL https://vee.com.pk and allowing Buyers and Sellers to access the Service via internet.
- Mobile Site : is the mobile site operated by Vee IT Solutions accessible from the URL https://vee.com.pk and allowing Buyers and Sellers to access via their mobile phone service https://vee.com.pk.
- Buyer : any visitor to https://vee.com.pk Vee - Buy & Sell via the Website and Mobile Site for buying and viewing the ads/listing posted by the Sellers accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by Buyers and Sellers connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by a Buyer & Seller is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Vee can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Buyer or Seller, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Vee IT Solutions reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Buyers and Sellers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Sellers, Buyers and Vee.
Any complaints should be addressed to Vee Customer Service.